Sunday, April 19, 2015

Nyx Coloured Mascara: First Impressions

Hallo Moll!!

Sorry I've been slightly absent, but don't worry!! I have a couple more posts planned for this week~

One of them being this!
Okay so, this isn't so much a post as it is a link to my new youtube video but whatever, haha :) The other three will make up for it I hope! <3

I saw Nyx Coloured Mascara in Ulta one day and was just like "oh my gawd, I need that all over my face area like, right now." And so when the chance arose for me to buy some you know I was ALL over that!! Haha :) Enjoy the video! :))) <3 <3<3


Thanks for reading/watching!!

Don't Forget to Stay Peculiar!!
<3<3<3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! I have purchased from them before and used previous knowledge in this review. Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik