Friday, April 10, 2015

Mermaid Inspired Transformation! | News!

Hello Moll!!

I hope you're having a lovely day/week/time/whatever :) <3

I ordered a new card for my camera, which means I will be able to film again!! 

Since this blog really only opened to keep me busy while waiting to get a camera card, I wouldn't dream of getting rid of it or not posting any more, so don't worry! I'll be blogging and making videos as well, and I'm so excited for it! :)

In the near future, I will be doing lots of tutorials and things like that! If anyone has requests or ideas then please let me know! :)

In the meantime, I did film a kind of transformation (think Festu-chan?) video with my webcam. It's not the best quality but I couldn't wait any longer to make a video again! (this was actually filmed a little while ago, I've been too busy to upload it, haha)

Enjoy!
And Don't Forget To Stay Peculiar!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik