Friday, November 6, 2015

Lolita Wigs: Tasty Peach Studios Review!

Hi Moll!

I've been eyeing this wig for A WHILE.
Anthony, one of TPS' booth boys and a good friend of mine has been holding this wig for me forever. This weekend (youmacon) I finally (convinced myself) had enough money for it! :)

Without further ado, let's go!




Tasty Peach Studios Bella Wig
On their website, the stock photo for the colour I got isn't there yet. So this is the stock photo for the colour 'Amber'

The wig I got is in the colour 'Marshmallow'


I thought Marshmallow would be more blonde, but it's more like a white-blonde, like..Countess from AHS: Hotel white-blonde. I still love it though! :)


Cost:
$40
($42.something with tax)

This thing is huge! I'm super in love with it and I kinda wish I hadn't waited so long to get it! I looks exactly like the stock photos, but you don't really realise just how huge this wig is until it's on your head! In the bag, it didn't much look as big and voluminous as it is when it's out.

I decided against attempting to brush it out cause I love the curls so much!

Along with the tighten-er clips on the back of the wig, there's also a small barrette clip attached to the cap under the bangs so that you can clip it to your real hair! It's also far up enough for you to go under the wig cap (or of course, through a netted one.)

The wig is soft and super bouncy! I can't wait to do hime coords with this in the future! (and show you guys of course!)

I hope this review helped you guys! I'd absolute buy wigs again for TPS! These are super super high quality for the price! :)

Don't Forget to Stay Peculiar!!
<3 <3 <3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik