Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lush Virgin No More!!

Hello Moll!!

I'm so excited to share with you that I've FINALLY gotten some lush in my hands!!
Two bath bombs and a shampoo bar, I'm too excited to write a proper opening so lets just jump right into it!

Sakura:
I happened to be a few cities away from home today and found out there was a Lush nearby, I've been dying to try out some Lush ever since EmmaBlackery started talking about Lush on her channel. Sakura was my very first bath bomb and, at first, I was a little disappointed because of how soon it fizzed out and the fact that nothing colourful happened. However, the smell lasted a while and it was so nice! It also left my legs feeling so so so smooth! I recently had an x-acto blade accident on my leg and haven't been able to get my upper leg too wet. With that came stitches and so because I was covering them with bandaids every day for two weeks, it left my skin around the stitches nearly raw from having to change bandages 2-3 times a day. After my bath almost all the redness and dryness is gone from that area. Absolutely will use again to get smooth smooth legs <3 uwu










Rose Queen:
So, I'm pretty sure the bomb I had was Rose Queen, but at the store it was labeled Rose Bombshell in the crate it was in. Anyways, where to start with this one? The moment you drop it into the tub the water starts turning pink which is exactly how I pictured my bath bomb experience to go. The smell is beyond amazing, I will say though that leaving it sat on my living room table is what made me take my bath. It's so strong when it's still in the solid undissolved form. If you have a storage away from where you spend most of your time or if strong smells don't bother you then you won't have a problem though :) My legs feel super super soft and wonderful once again as well!! The scent also lingers in a wonderful way on the skin. I will say, the main flower and tinier rosebuds should be pulled out before draining the water. All the petals and stuff go down just fine though.














I thought this video of them showing you how it's made was super super cool, so it's here for you to watch! :)

New:
I've been eying this product literally forever and I was so happy when I found it at the lush store today! I actually looked forward to showering and washing my hair for once. It felt a little rough, but really love it. My hair feels soooo soft now! I also love the smell that it has and how smooth it lathers up. I can't wait to keep using it and see how my hair improves. :) I got this one specifically for growing out my hair since I had to cut an awkward amount off. My hair is super long on one side, super short in the back, and in the middle on the other side now! I'm hoping New! will help grow my hair out so I can get my hair cut to one length sooner than later :)




Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoyed this post, I can't wait to get more Lush stuff!! Would anyone be interested in seeing posts on my future products? :)

Don't Forget To Stay Peculiar!!
<3<3<3

All the products I reviewed today was bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik