Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sephora Mini Glitter Liner Set Review


Hello Moll!!

Today's post is going to be a review on Sephora's Mini Glitter Liner Set.
(there will be a video on this uploaded some time soonish maybe?)

Anyways, Sephora eyeliners (for the most part) are $20. Which first off all, is completely ridiculous. I loved these colours though and when we were checking out (cause my friend was buying something) this little kit caught my eye! 5 eyeliners for $16? That's a great Christmas sale!! I was so excited that my friend got them for me! (okay so, the friend was my grandmother, but whatever. Family friends are cool)

So naturally, as soon as we got to the car I swatched them. Not to bad! That pink one refused to open though. Well, I swatched them all out and it turns out that that first silver one (next to the purple) is called blue. When you put it on, it goes on clear but with lots of glitter. I'll call this the only success of the group. It looks like nothing on it's own, but layering it over a nice black liquid liner makes for an awesome success. 


This is the Evening Blue eyeliner with nothing under it.


This is the Evening Blue eyeliner with black under it.

I unfortunately don't have photos of the other colours because it began to burn my eyes and just wouldn't stay on anyway. They got all spread out. They didn't show up very well (or at all really) with any amount of layers less than 6 or so. So these were a highly disappointing purchase. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time or money on these. All I can say is that I'm incredibly happy that I didn't get the full sized $20 ones.


If you have any kind of question, comment, request or anything else, please feel free to leave a comment!! And don't forget to stay peculiar!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik