Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Makeup Collection Follow Along #4! | Lipstick!

Hello Moll!!

This post is meant to be followed along with the video I've posted here, where I talk about a couple things. This is to tell you a little bit more about the products I feature, like how much they are and where to get them :)

FOR ALL MARY KAY PRODUCTS: If you are in the USA and don't already have a consultant, you can order through me! :) It's always free shipping and I'll throw in free gifts with big orders as well :)
You can comment here about it or email me at kelsey.ryan@marykay.com !


Product : Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Lip Primer
What The Colour Is: Clear!
How Much Does It Cost: $23
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: It lasts for a long time, makes your lipstick last a long time, and is age fighting!! It reduces lines and reduces the bleeding of lip colours you wear. Yes yes yes!

Product : Mary Kay Creme Lipstick
What The Colour Is: Appleberry, Give Joy, Give Dreams, Give Love
How Much Does It Cost: $15!
Is It Still Available: Appleberry is, the others are not though.
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: I say yes! It's the nicest lipstick I've ever tried. They're pigmented, creamy, and smooth. Wearing them is like a dream.
Special Notes: I feel bad seeing that three of my four aren't made anymore. As such, I'll be getting new colours to test out and show you soon!! :)

Product : Orange Lipstick?
What The Colour Is: Orange
How Much Does It Cost: ??
Is It Still Available: I have no idea.
Special Notes: I think this is from the halloween store, but I can't find it. Also the label literally only says 'lipstick' so.....

Product : Mary Kay Cream Blush
What The Colour Is: Cranberry
How Much Does It Cost: $14!
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: This is not a lipstick, it is a blush. I however, like to use it as a lipstick. Although after getting those lip nectars, I'd prefer those. Since those are unavailable (spoiler alert!) I'll stick to this when I run out. TL;DR: I like it for lips, it's not for lips, Idk how it is for blush

Hope you enjoyed!! I hope you look foreward to my next follow along post! And don't forget to stay peculiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik