Thursday, December 4, 2014

Makeup Collection Follow Along #5 | Lip Glosses & Pencils

Hello Moll!!

This post is meant to be followed along with the video I've posted here, where I talk about a couple things. This is to tell you a little bit more about the products I feature, like how much they are and where to get them :)

FOR ALL MARY KAY PRODUCTS: If you are in the USA and don't already have a consultant, you can order through me! :) It's always free shipping and I'll throw in free gifts with big orders as well :)
You can comment here about it or email me at kelsey.ryan@marykay.com !



Product : Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lipgloss
What The Colour Is: Mango Tango, Melon Sorbet (Unavailable now), Beach Bronze, Starry (Unavailable now), Sugarberry (Unavailable now), Bronze Bliss (Unavailable now), Berry Sparkle (Unavailable now), Sweet Raisin (Unavailable now), Coral Rose (Unavailable now)
How Much Does It Cost: $14!
Is It Still Available: I've listed above what is and what isn't
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: I say yes! They are not sticky at all like most lip glosses are. They're super pigmented but not TOO pigmented. They're amazing!
Special Notes: I feel bad again, so I'll 1) get current colours to show you and 2) make a post of matches to show you what current colours are close to the old ones


Product : Mary Kay @Play LipGloss Palette
What The Colour Is: Raspberry, Clear, Red
Is It Still Available: No

Product : Mary Kay Lip Pencil
What The Colour Is: Coral
Is It Still Available: No

Product : Mary Kay @Play Lip Crayon
What The Colour Is: Coral Me Crazy!
How Much Does It Cost: $10
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: I think so :) It's a bit close to my lip colour personally, but it's still a really lovely colour.

Hope you enjoyed!! I hope you look foreward to my next follow along post! And don't forget to stay peculiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik