Monday, January 4, 2016

Mythril Wigs Review!

Hello Moll!

Today I'd like to showcase a new wig company I found! (and by I found, I mean my totally awesome friend Kieran showed them to me. She's awesome and you should check out her music.)

The name of this company is Mythril Wigs! A lot of their wigs are better suited to be cosplay wig bases (in my opinion,) but I heard they'll be having new designs soon! So I'm a wee stoked for that! :D

Let's get on with it!

Ordered On:
Dec 16th 2015

Shipped On:
Dec 18th 2015

Delivered On:
Dec 24th 2015





Now, this company is based in Canada, so on the website, by default, all prices are listed in CAD. 
Their wigs are a VERY nice price & very affordable! The shipping is a bit up there, but it balances out I think. It still is cheaper than other cosplay wig companies, I've noticed.

They were nice enough to include a colour ring for me!! Now, colour rings vary from wig company to wig company, so don't expect to get one and use it for all of them. I love this ring though! I'll absolutely be referencing it when I order wigs from them again!

Okay, let's talk about the wig itself.
Right now, their wigs are made for use as cosplay wig bases, so there's not really styles so much as there is bases. I chose the Julia wig, as it was the most 'styled' one.



Not trying to imply that I had low expectations or anything like that, but this wig was SO good! It was so muchbetter than I thought it would be. It's super soft and v boing-y.

Here are photos of it straight out of the bag.

I did take this new wig opportunity to make a video on cutting bangs of wigs, which will be apart of my wig series I plan on uploading to YouTube this year! :)

Also, a note I wanted to make, this cap is rather large! So these wigs are perfect for people with larger heads. And, for people with smaller heads, there's always the clips in the cap. (Which will also be made note of in a video for that series)


So I gave it a hime cut! Which you will see how to do (hopefully?) soon! :)

So anyways, I'm gonna give this wig it's rating now;

True to Colour: 5/5
Size: 4/5 (for me and my average sized head, at least)
Quality: 5/5

I hope you liked this review & I hope it helped you! :)

& Mythril was nice enough to leave a discount code for you guys!
 It's a 10% discount valid until the end of Feb with the code PeculiarlyMoll

I hope you take advantage of these awesome wigs with this discount code, haha!

In the comments below, let me know what wig style or colour from Mythril is your favourite!

Don't Forget To Stay Peculiar!
<3 <3 <3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! I was not paid to make this post! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik