Wednesday, July 1, 2015

❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) ShopChic Review!

Hello Moll!!

Today, I'll be reviewing a recently opened shop by the name of ' ShopChic ' ! :)

They opened around the beginning of June I'm fairly certain, and they had a grand opening sale where everything was under $20! If I had $20 at the time, I definitely would've gotten a wig. However, I've also been super into wanting/needing a concealer/contour palette and when I saw they had one for $5 I got it! B) *cheapskate* (lmao not really...well...kinda really...well...whatever let's move on!)



ShopChic Concealer Palette

Cost: 
$10 (Shipping is 5 dollars!)

Ordered On: 
June 2nd 2015

I got a message on June 10th stating that they had sent it out, along with receiving a tracking number for the package!

Arrived On: 
July 1st, 2015





I'm 98% positive that this is due to USPS and NOT to ShopChic, my package stayed 6 days in Chicago and then 3 in Minnesota before arriving.

My Photos:







Final Thoughts:

The range of colours is AMAZING! The palette is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but it still has so much product in it! I'm in love. The colours apply super super well (at least, by finger) and they will STAY! Water and smudging doesn't get them all the way off, but they come off just fine with makeup remover! The application is so amazing and these colours are so creamy! The only problem I had with it is that I was expecting the white to be more white, it's actually a very sheer white with sparkles in it. Sparkles are fun, so I don't mind at all!

Shipping: 1/5 (although again, mostly USPS' fault)
Quality: 5/5
Total: 4.5/5

Thank you for reading!! I hope it helped you out!!
Don't forget to Stay Peculiar!!!
<3 <3 <3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik