Monday, December 1, 2014

Makeup Collection Follow Along #2! | Eyes!

Hello Moll!!

This post is meant to be followed along with the video I've posted here, where I talk about a couple things. This is to tell you a little bit more about the products I feature, like how much they are and where to get them :)

FOR ALL MARY KAY PRODUCTS: If you are in the USA and don't already have a consultant, you can order through me! :) It's always free shipping and I'll throw in free gifts with big orders as well :)
You can comment here about it or email me at kelsey.ryan@marykay.com !

First up, we have EYELINERS!!


Product : Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner
What The Colour Is: Black
How Much Does It Cost: $18!
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: I say yes! It lasts for quite some time and it's super easy to put on. Also it doesn't smudge and is waterproof!
Special Notes: It comes with a tiny application brush, but I like to use a big one better.

Product : Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner
What The Colour Is: Teal
Is It Still Available: no! :(

Product : Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner
What The Colour Is: Plum
Is It Still Available: No

Product : E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner
What The Colour Is: Black
How Much Does It Cost: $1
Is It Still Available: Yes
Where Can I Get It: Online at ELF's website, I found mine in Wal-Mart though. It's not carried in all wal-marts though, but not having to pay for shipping was awesome!
Is It Worth It?: The brush is a bit flimsy, but it's overall a really nice liquid eyeliner! I was actually surprised by how nice it was! (as I hate most drugstore makeups.) I'd say yes.

Product : Mary Kay Eyeliner
What The Colour Is: Black
How Much Does It Cost: $12!
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: That depends on the person, I say yes. It does smudge a little bit but that's only when you're like me and you don't set your makeup very often >>;;

Product : Mary Kay @Play Liquid Eyeliners
What The Colour Is: Blue My Mind, Hello Violet, Gold Metal
How Much Does It Cost: $10 each
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: YES YES YES! I love these eyeliners more than life. They're super fun colours and super easy to go on. They dry SUPER fast and they stay on all day long.
Special Notes: It also comes in Teal, but I don't own that one yet


Product : Eyes Lips Face Essential Eye Widener
What The Colour Is: White
How Much Does It Cost: $1
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: ELF Website (I didn't see this one in Wal-Mart)
Is It Worth It?: It is pretty cheap, and it'll work with enough layers. I don't love it as much as when I first got it, but to each their own.
Special Notes: It was wonderful when I first got it. Now? Not so much.


Product : Mary Kay @Play Eye Crayon
What The Colour Is: Teal Me More
How Much Does It Cost: $10!
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: It can be used as both eyeliner AND eyeshadow, and is smudge proof! A def yes from me.

Product : Mary Kay Eye Crayon
What The Colour Is: Coral?
Is It Still Available: No


Product : Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
What The Colour Is: Black
How Much Does It Cost: $15!
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: It doesn't clump, it doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge, AND it's waterproof! Yes. :)

Product : Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara
What The Colour Is: Black
How Much Does It Cost: $15
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: This is my ALL TIME favourite mascara!! It's the same as the one above, but it lengthens your lashes as well. And I LOVE me some big long lashes.


Product : Mary Kay Brow Gel
What The Colour Is: Clear
How Much Does It Cost: $10
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: I'm not much for brow things (until recently at least), but if you're all about them brows then this is one for you! It's clear and it keeps your brows in place all day long. It also dries light which makes it feel like nothing's there.

Product : Mary Kay Brow Definer
What The Colour Is: Dark Brown, Light Brown
Is It Still Available: These perticular two are not, but there are new (& better ones) in brunette, blonde, and classic blonde for $11 each available.
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!




Product : Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
What The Colour Is: Clear!
How Much Does It Cost: $15!
Is It Still Available: Yes!
Where Can I Get It: From your Mary Kay consultant, and if you don't have one, then me!
Is It Worth It?: DEF YES!! It makes all your makeup, even waterproof, come off so easily. It's also super super gentle and can be used on sensitive skin

Hope you enjoyed!! I hope you look foreward to my next follow along post! And don't forget to stay peculiar!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik