Monday, March 9, 2015

Fierce Magenta - Lipgloss Swatches & Reviews!! ٩(。•ω•。)و

Hello Moll!!

I'm here with another indie makeup company, but boy are they looking AMAZING!
Now of course, while searching for reviews I only found one, and I decided to take the risk FOR YOU GUYS. Hopefully this comes out well!! haha :)





Name of Shop:
Fierce Magenta
(They are Vegan!)

Ordered On:
February 25, 2015
(They shipped out on March 2nd)

Received: 
March 9 2015






Cost:
10mL of products for $9.69
They also have two specials:

3 full sized (10mL) tubes for $24
5 sample sized (5mL) tubes for $30

Shipping is $3!

After going back and forth for a while on this, I decided to go with the 5 sample sized tubes as that seemed like the most logical option to me. Also, all the product I got were lipglosses, as (at least in my eyes) that's what makes this store stick out and what makes them so special!





Onto swatches!!

*EDIT*
All my photos are done with no primer and ONE layer.
Afterwards I messed around with them and got stock photo quality on the 3rd or 4th layer of gloss :) ~~~~~~~

Item:
Summer Love - Holographic Peachy with Golden Shimmer Lipgloss

Item Description:
This holographic shimmery golden peachy lip gloss will be a perfect addition to your collection!
NOTE: it is hard to convey the exact color, since it is very shimmery and reflects light and surrounding colors. 

'Stock' Photo:


My Photos:






~~

Item:

Ariadne - Purple/Golden Lip gloss with pink tone - Stain

Item Description:
This holographic purple with golden shimmer lipstain will be a perfect addition to your collection!
PLEASE NOTE: it is a bit more purple in real life. It is hard to convey/photograph the exact color, since it reflects light and surrounding colors. 
Add a touch to your bottom lip for a natural, soft shimmer or apply a few layers to both lips for a deeper hue. You can achieve a great look if you apply once, and reapply in a few minutes.

'Stock' Photo:


My Photos:





~~

Item:

Golden Peach - Holographic Golden with Pink undertone Liquid Lipstick/Lip gloss

Item Description:
This holographic shimmery golden lip gloss with the pinkish undertone will be a perfect addition to your collection!
It offers a perfect coverage, and can be used as a liquid lipstick.
This is a mica-based, shimmery gloss and not a dye or stain. Add a touch to your bottom lip for a natural, soft shimmer or apply a few layers to both lips for a deeper hue. You can achieve a great look if you apply once, and reapply in a few minutes. 
This gloss is safe for both lips, eyes and skin overall, so have fun experimenting!

'Stock' Photo:


My Photos:






~~

Item:

Diamond Cluster - Holographic Clear Glitter Lipgloss

Item Description:
This holographic glittery clear lip gloss with a "glass effect" will be a perfect addition to your collection! It can be applied alone or over your favorite lipstick.
This gloss consists of larger glitter that gives it the predominant sparks, and clear glitters smaller in size that give this gloss blue and purple tone and sparks. It is very difficult to convey the true effect of this gloss, which gives off a diamond effect under direct light.
Please note that due to the size of the glitters you may feel them on your lips, especially when rubbing them.
This is not a dye or stain. Add a touch to your lips, or apply a few layers to both lips blotting between each layer for a more sparkly look. You can also blot it, and wear with no "glass effect".
This gloss is safe for lips, eyes and skin overall, so have fun experimenting! Try it as a highlight on your cheeks, and you'll be a star at any party!

'Stock' Photo:


My Photos:





Note: this one feels pretty glittery when you rub your lips together. That doesn't bother me though. I was a little disappointed by the lack of the gloss look, but it sure won't let you down if you got it for the glitter!

~~

Item:

Luna Green - Clear gloss with green shine

Item Description:
Luna Green is a clear and sheer, with a touch of green shine lip gloss, and will be a perfect addition to your collection!
It was created for those who prefer clear glosses with a bit of color/shine.
Add a touch to your bottom lip for a natural, soft shimmer for a day look, or apply a few layers to both lips and blot between each layer for a more intense shine with glass effect for an evening look. 

'Stock' Photo:


My Photos:





~~

So, here's my overall opinion:
I think all of these glosses are more than wonderful!! They aren't quite on the stock photos, but they aren't far behind in my opinion. I love them a lot and I can't wait to wear them out!!! (also, I didn't have any of these layered over anything!! haha)

Thank you for reading! I hope you learned something and had fun! Don't forget to stay peculiar!
<3<3<3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik