Monday, March 9, 2015

ヽ( ★ω★)ノ Epic Cosplay Wig Review! ~HELIOS - 20" SPIKABLE BLACK LAYERED COSPLAY WIG~

Hello Moll!!

Today, I'm here with another wig review. Although this time, It's from a reputable company!!
(pause for laughter)

Epic Cosplay is a wonderful wig company in the USA. 

"Epic Cosplay is a wig retailer based in California, USA. We offer a huge selection and years of Cosplay experience online! We are a full service store that carries many wigs, wig accessories and custom styles. In addition to great products, you will also find that our service is second to none.
Give us a shot at earning your business and we will guarantee not to disappoint!"

Let's get on to the review portion!




~~~
Ordered On:
2015
Received On:
March 9 2015


Cost:
$35 and free shipping!
Plan To Use For:
Ling Yao (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Stock Photos:


My Photos:





Final Thoughts:

This is DEF the biggest AND thickest wig I have ever worn ever. I cannot believe how good of quality it is. You're def getting what you pay for in Epic Cosplay's wigs.

Shipping: 5/5!! Quality: 10/5 Comfort: 4/5

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped you out!!
This entry was rather short but there's not much to say about this other than it's pretty perfect. I will update with pictures once I have styled it!!

Don't forget to Stay Peculiar!!
<3<3<3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! I have purchased from them before and used previous knowledge in this review. Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik