Saturday, February 7, 2015

★ ★ BH Cosmetics Review!! ★ ★

Hello Moll!!
<3





Item Name:

BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition


Item Description:
Long lasting, easy to match different make-up styles! Super-fine Powder Produce even and long lasting makeup. Feels light and soft.Easily create clear and brilliant eye makeup finish. Includes matte and shimmer colors. Case size is 9" x 6" Feels light and soft.Easily create clear and brilliant eye makeup finish. Includes matte and shimmer colors. Case size is 9" x 6"

Name of Shop:
BH Cosmetics (I ordered from Amazon, but they also have their own shop I'm sure.) 

Where Item Is Shipped From:
California, USA

Ordered On:
December 26, 2014

Received: 
December 29th, 2014

Cost of Item:
When I got it, it cost me $12.50 (and $4.99 shipping) HOWEVER, now it is $22.50 + shipping

Other General Notes:
Pigment is super great!!! I was thinking of doing swatches but that'd take FOREVER! Lol :)

shipping: 5/5  quality: 5/5  comfort: 5/5

I hope this helped you!!!
Don't forget to Stay Peculiar!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik